Saturday, October 8, 2011

On the road to Pugtoberfest!

As you are reading this in the morning i'm probably on my way, or at Pugtoberfest! I can't wait to pet a bunch of pugs and give some money to support the rescue. and we're going to see pug races and costume contests! and of course i'll take lots of pictures to spam you with.
so in celebration here are some cute pictures of my two little rescue girls. 



this is the first of hopefully three pug events i'm attending this month. october is the best month for pug lovers!

3 comments:

  1. So coolm can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... pugtoberfest? pug races?! :cute overload:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one!
    ps the sheep is a pet, hand reared and in training on a leach for pet day at Claudines cousins school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...