Sunday, November 20, 2011

More vacation!



have you ever been to a gem mine? basically you dump a bucket of dirt into water and sift it around and find some "gems". this mine is right next and an antique mall in a barn. they make you use a port o potty outside that i don't think has been emptied in a month. it was SO GROSS.


whenever i see an "independent" thrift store i always get excited and expect to find some awesome stuff.

this was probably the best thing there. oh man, so bad.

i broke the "only eat places you can't eat at home rule" to eat at mellow mushroom because i love it so much! and look how cute their sign is!


yummmmmm. i can't resist posting pictures of food i ate.

travis was mad because everyone was taking too long to order. i was desperately trying to keep the bright sunlight out of my eyes. it is kind of fun to have pictures of myself from my vacation. usually it is just a thousand pictures of travis.


calzone. i was gross and got just cheese. it was so good!

there used to be a really cute little shop here. now it is this monstrosity. but we had to stop to see the live bears!


poor bears. i felt sad as i threw them dog biscuits and brown apples. but they were pretty cute.

after this we finally picked a place to get our old "tyme" portrait after asking about prices and backdrop options at a thousand shops. it was SO FUN. i am so happy we did it. the girl probably hated us because we took FOREVER picking outfits and kept mixing costumes from different "scenes." but i love how the picture came out. we couldn't stop laughing about it all week. such a perfect souvenir from our bff vacation. and i love the lame photo frame. i wish you could have picked your name though. the wild bunch just doesn't do it for me.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing vacation, I like how you reclaimed all the super kitschy experiences like the 'old time' photo. :) Also my mouth is watering after looking at the pizza & calzone photos! MM cheese sounds so good right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, I love seeing vacation pictures.
    I know what you mean by having like no pictures of yourself when you go out. I have SO MANY pictures of justin and captain. It's crazy, I think I have maybe one picture of me and captain. (not even a good one) It's pretty sad, but Im the trigger happy one in the home I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well we should make a vacation pact where we only take them together so we have pictures of us haha. i still havent even looked at all of mine!!! (some of that due to the fact that yoouuu havent given me the last day yet!!) miss boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...