Monday, November 19, 2012

Recently.

I'm having problems with the site I usually host my photos on and it is bumming me out! Also, we've been trying not to spend much money because of my trip coming up next week, so we haven't been going out much, and I haven't been vintage shopping! I wish I had something exciting to share! But I do have a couple little snaps of everyday life.
 These dogs! Oh man, they bring so much joy to my life! My friend Brett actually came over and took some photos of us and the pugs tonight as part of his new series! I can't wait to see them.
My best friend went to Hawaii and brought me back the most perfect present!
A frozen yogurt shop opened RIGHT new to my work and it is trouble! They have boba, too. I'm kind of obsessed. Work is so busy now because of the holidays. I seem to forgot how exhausting it is every year. I'm really excited I get to go on a paid vacation the week after Thanksgiving. Perfect timing!
 I've been trying to go through lots of my things and only keep what I really love. The problem is I love EVERYTHING! I'm so bad at reselling you guys. I want to keep everything. Ugh, hopefully I can fill my case with Christmas stuff this weekend. December might be my last month at the mall. I am just not doing well, which is a bummer.
We've gone to the movies a few times lately. We went and saw Breaking Dawn Part Two, and it was so terrible/awesome! So much beheading and flying and angst! Everything I like in a movie, haha!
Here is my cozy living room tonight. Can you spot both pugs? 
I hope you guys are having a nice holiday week! The schools here have the whole week off! Which is awesome! Travis and I are both off work Halloween and we have a packed day. I hope I'll have something fun to show you soon! One week from today I'll be at the beach!

14 comments:

  1. Me too - I love everything! I keep bringing it in and not getting rid of anything, like a maniac hoarder!! I should translate some of it into cash..

    I want that flamingo snow globe - such a NON-snowy scene! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, i have never thought about that with that snow globe! i think i love it even more now!

      Delete
  2. Movies are on our agenda as well...we saw Lincoln (so good!) and I'm sure I will see something with my son at the end of the week. I'm sorry that reselling has been disappointing for you...you have such a great eye for things and I always love what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SURFING DREAM PET! You have missed NOTHING in terms of estate sales...I keep banging my head against that same wall of "there wasn't anything good in the preview pictures, but you never know"! Oh, I know. I also now need some of that yogurt in a medical way.

    PS: Are you going to that blogger holiday cocktail thingamado? I still have your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man, i have done that so many times. "well, i might as well just drive out to goodletsville, there could be some old magazines in the garage!"

      Delete
  4. Winnie the Pooh dream pets, hawaiian weinie dog lookin dream pet....exciting enough ;) You'll be glad for the extra cash on your trip.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rae I would strongly urge you to resell online. I use Etsy mostly --although I go to Ebay when I know stuff is valuable--and I LOVE it.

    I keep stuff on display in my house and then when it sells I just wrap it up, ship it off and go find something else to put in that spot.

    Its super cheap, easy and you can spend less time making more money.

    Check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i will give it a go. i think i'm just too hard on myself. i feel like failure if half my stuff doesn't sell in the first day!

      Delete
  6. What a pretty cat, looks a bit like our cat Baby whose 12th birthday is coming up

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just the other day we were trying to figure out how old scampi is. travis got her almost seven years ago, and she was full grown then.

      Delete
  7. I always want to keep everything I buy too! My sales have been down the past couple of months at our booth but I have done very well on Etsy. The thing I like about Etsy is there is no rent to pay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your home is cozy and cute! :D Love your snap shots. I want to have a Twilight movie marathon when those all come out, they are SO wonderfully awful and hilarious. They are my favorite feel-good bad movies, I die laughing every time :)

    Hope you resolve your photo issues soon, I upload my photos to google ("picassa albums") and stick them on the blog that way. I can hopefully count on Google to not go down or screw up my images...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man, i was laughing through almost the whole movie this time! and they change the ending from the books and make it so much better! they are a guilty pleasure for me for sure

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...