Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 Happy Halloween from my family to yours! I hope you are doing something fun tonight! As long as the predicted monsoon doesn't happen tonight we should be handing out candy at a friend's house then going to dance the night away!
 Saddest pumpkin.
 And skeleton.
 We took this photos the day before, so you'll just have to wait to see our costumes for this year! I might have already mentioned what we are going to be, but maybe not. I hope it turns out like I'm hoping!
Happy Halloween! The most wonderful time of the year!

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe! They look great. I can't wait to see your costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppy costumes are KILLING. IT. The skeleton one is the best (though they are both about as cute as is caninely possible). Have fun tonight and don't get monsoon'd! Looking forward to seeing what your costumes are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. The dogs look so cute! I couldn't find Wellie's little pumpkin costume!
    Oh well. Have a blast dancing with your friends!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hallloween! I'm guessing the girls aren't "crazy" about wearing costumes!?! Mine don't like it either, but I try to give them enough treats to thank them for putting up with me ... LOL

    Pug Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...