Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Day at the Dog Park

we took over 800 pictures at the space center last weekend and it's taking me forever to go through them! today is day one of my long weekend off and i had a really good time. i went to the blockbuster near my house that is going out of business and bought 17 dvds! 2 bucks each! so awesome!

i ate too much easter candy and now i'm afraid i won't be able to go to sleep.

here are some pictures from a few days ago.

i wish instead of pit bull like dogs, they would keep out dogs that act like jerks.

mental note: site on the ground at the dog park. that is pretty much my dream.

she alternates between wanting to sit in my lap...

and wanting to sit in a strangers lap. she likes to chase other dogs too.

what a freaking cutie. is it weird to take pictures of strangers dogs?


there were probably 30 tennis balls spread all over the park. phyllis doesn't fetch.


she didn't like being in the cannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...