Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm glad we didn't give up.



scout is almost completely tamed these days. she will actually let me take her picture. which is exciting. she really wants to be friends with phyllis, but when phyllis runs towards her she gets scared.

she and scampi spend almost all day on the chairs in the dining room. sometimes she'll let me pet her. she has gotten very vocal. she also seems to never go in heat, so i haven't been motivated to get her fixed.

travis made me this cake on valentine's day. pretty cute. then he ate almost the whole thing himself. not as cute.

i have an unexpected three day weekend starting tomorrow. i don't even know what i'm going to do with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...