Friday, September 16, 2011

a to z






this little survey has been going around lots of blogs lately (i think i saw it on katie's pencil box first. I haven't done a survey in FOREVER so I thought i would join in on the fun.

A. Age: 26 
B. Bed size: full. a little too small for two people.  
C. Chore that you hate: scooping the little box. hanging up clothes (i don't mind folding)
D. Dogs: i love dogs so much. always have. every dog every where. 
E. Essential start to your day: brush my teeth, put on my glasses. kiss a pug. 
F. Favorite color: bright red and robin's egg blue
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5’6″ (i think)

I. Instruments you play: i can play blink 182 songs on bass guitar. i can read music and pick out a tune on a piano. i played bells in the middle school band. 
J. Job title: body care buyer at whole foods market
K. Kids: none. maybe never. 
L. Live: nashville, tn
M. Mother’s name: Renita
N. Nicknames: raecus p., dog (my best friends and i call each other dog and doggy unironically but i was the original, haha), dr, strange pug (a friend at work let me borrow dr. strange love and i hated it, he has called me that ever since) raezer blazer (by my dad), rae rae 
O. Overnight hospital stays: not since i was a baby. 
P. Pet peeves: people who ask "do you work here?" when i am wearing my uniform and stocking shelves

Q. Quote from a movie: “Don’t dream it, be it." 
R. Right or left handed: right.

S. Siblings: one baby brother. he is 24. 
U. Underwear: those cheap ones from target
V. Vegetable you hate: parsnips.

W. What makes you run late: the internet. playing with the dogs. packing lunch. playing pokemon on my ds in the car before i go in. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth.
 my knee when i fell at work and they went overboard making sure it was ok. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: i'm really good at making soup. and cookies. and cakes. and scrambled eggs. 
Z. Zoo animal: any babies. and meerkats. and coatis. and pandas.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, putting on my glasses is a must for me too in the morning. I cannot see anything without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang! i wish i had answered with "putting on my glasses". i'd bump into things without them.

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/2011/06/all-about-me-in-eh-to-zed.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...