Saturday, October 15, 2011

grandma jordan's glasses

Travis' brother went back to hayti to see their grandmother and brought me back some glasses that belonged to their great grandmother.
as you can see they are very flattering. haha, i can't see a THING when i have them on. and can i tell you how happy i am that I'm finally getting a haircut next thursday! my hair hasn't been this long in over 10 years and it is driving me crazy!
travis went to a civil war reenactment with his dad and brother today and his dad got them both kepi hats. he has been wanting one for a long time. what a dork. (pot calling the kettle black much?)
phyllis was really into posing dramatically this afternoon. we told stories about how she lost her leg in the civil war.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...