Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A wedding on Lake Mary

The main reason for out trip to Florida actually wasn't to visit the Wizarding World if you can believe it! We went down for my cousin's wedding. She got married at this really beautiful event center. 

The ceremony was great. I don't know if they wrote the vows, or where they got them, but there was a part about accepting the person you are, and supporting you in becoming who you will be. Just lovely.
Paparazzi! My mom was fixing her dress.
For some reason I didn't take a picture of the beautiful lake they were taking pictures in front of. It was a great place for us all to wait to get our pictures taken. I love this candid one below. From the left you see my brother, my grandma, her sister in law, my uncle, my mom, and my grandpa.

The reception was really fun too! They had a good DJ and amazing food. I always love a mashed potato bar. Here we are dancing to "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis. At our wedding Travis requested that the band play it, then ran off to tell some other friends it was on? So I danced with my friend Thomas instead. Haha!
My cousin Ashley is the one in pink, she really went for the bouquet! Sadly she didn't get it.
Right before it was time to go they passed out cookie and milk shots! So fun!
And just for fun, here is a picture of my dad and his parents on his wedding day. Look at that suit!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...