Thursday, May 3, 2012

Buddies.


Phyllis and Scampi have suddenly become buddies. I keep catching them hanging out together. The cats prefer Phyllis because she just wags her tail at them and leaves them alone. Priscilla is more unpredictable and just might make a run at them.
I also caught these two love birds hanging in out on our bed this week. 
The critter love has been much needed around here. I've been having a pretty rough week and can use all the cuteness I can get. Here's hoping that things start to look up soon.

7 comments:

  1. Hope your week goes better soon. Thank goodness for pet love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things start going your way. At least you have your animals buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, cuties!! also, i love your rainbow sheets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorble, they're so cute, hope things get better for you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sending you magic bubbles filled with love,,,,, that everything is better!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...