Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bath time!


Can you believe it has been almost a month since I've posted about Phyllis and Priscilla? What a terrible pug mother I am! Of course I spend more time with them than any person, they are both sleeping in my lap right now actually. Here are some cute pictures I took of them when I gave them a bath last week. Priscilla LOVES IT, Phyllis isn't so sure.
Oh my goodness. They didn't like it that I stopped in the middle of their bath to take pictures. We did finally get them a non slip map to put in the tub that has helped a lot. 
Phyllis is still a little unsteady though. Look at that pitiful face!
The cutest sisters.
Priscilla has her yearly check up soon. Cross your fingers that everything is ok this year! We've been working really hard keeping her eyes good, her weight good, and her ears good! She's been chewing her feet recently so I'm sure we'll learn about some kind of allergy she has. Ahh!

9 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! like your skeleton socks too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, thanks! they are from the target dollar aisle YEARS ago! i bought ten pairs! they glow in the dark! i LOVE THEM.

      Delete
  2. such cuties!! marty HATES getting a bath hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so adorable. Hope the check up goes well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the check up goes fine! Your dogs are the cutest <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww. They are so adorable even when they are all wet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no. I thought I left a comment! I think I said something like this... Bath time faces are the cutest. The strangest mix of humiliation and terror. Shiva hates to get a bath. She is angry at me for hours afterward. No eye contact type angry. She is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nawww so cute!! Im keeping fingers crossed for the checkup!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap. Mega cute. Please post photos from every bath. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...