Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Collections: Elvish Things

I love vintage Christmas stuff. It might be my favorite category to collect. As I up put my decorations this year I tried to snap a few photos of some of my stuff grouped up. Here are my elves! I found most of these guys this year, aren't they precious?
I love that guy's blue hair. And those beautiful eyelashes!
And look at that guy singing!
I also love these little pine cone gnomes. I got all these guys last year, I didn't find any this year (at a good price at least). I love their funny/creepy faces. The guy with the lantern is my favorite. 
I put these guys in the same group, even though they aren't quite the same. Do you like Santa with his symbols? And that tiny Santa! He is one of my favorite decorations.
Last but not least, for now, are these snow people/gnomes. Aren't they adorable? I think I have a few more that I just couldn't find when I was taking photos. I can't resist these when I come across them, even if I already have them (like that sweet lady on the log). These apparently were sold at JC Penney. They are made of some kind of Styrofoam and are super light. They are perfection.
And I have to give a shout out to my photo helper Scampi. She got in my way and licked my elbow and swatted at all my stuff. So helpful, so sweet. She is getting coal this year!

11 comments:

  1. I love the knee huggers just as much as you do - you found some sweet ones - good for you on the yellow suited guys, all mine are green or red.

    The snowman in your picture that is third from the bottom, I have one that looks very much the same but might be bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you posted that snowman before? I feel like i've seen it an loved it!

      Delete
  2. My daughter knows me so well, she told me this year not to make a list of things I want: she knows if it is Christmas, vintage, and preferably dog related, it will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, sounds like me! i never get vintage gifts for christmas. i wish i did!

      Delete
  3. Vintage Christmas is my favorite category to collect too! I love all you knee huggers and gnomes. I really really love that little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your elves. I found one small one last year and that was it. I hope to find some still this year but no luck. Read my blog posted today. I think you will enjoy it. (heartbreak for me though)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scampi is listening to serial. Is your cat team Adnon or team Jay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so cute and what a well behaved kitty Scampi is

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those little snow gnomes! Poor Scampi! She wants elves of her own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your christmas collections are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...