Monday, May 12, 2014

Finds!

Here are my finds from the sales I posted about yesterday. Just a few things. Travis and I both love those white bowls that are made to put under a stand mixer. They are such a good size for mixing stuff up and storing it in the fridge. I picked up that knit hat because it is my house colors (Gryffindor!) and it actually fits my big head! 
 And of course I got that scottie dog! Do you even know me? Haha. I can't resist a googly eye! And for some reason that weird little doll made out of fabric yo-yos just called to me. He was in the bottom of a box in a basement. Probably haunted.
I picked up these straw trivets because I knew they would look good on our table for our weekly taco nights!
This dream pet isn't in good shape, but that little R on his chest made it so I had to bring him home. There is also a lightening bolt on the back of his cape!
Close up of my new buck head! The body is out under our carport, creeping me out every time I pull in at night. Hopefully we'll fix him next weekend.
 Look at these cute slippers! The pom poms! They will come in handy when it gets cold again. 
And just a few records. I love Skeeter Davis, I actually went to her estate sale, years ago! I should find those photos on my hard drive. I can't remember if I got any cool ones of the house. And Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass is the PERFECT background dinner music. I'm making it a goal for us to eat at the table more with records playing. We'll see how it goes.
So that's my little haul! I haven't checked the listings for this weekend yet, hope there are a few cool houses to scope out!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! I love Skeeter too! My favorite is the yo-yo doll. I tried making one to go with my halloween costume; it turned out alright, but nothing beats the old ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I really love the Gryffindor hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. such adorable finds
    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deer is freaking me out... he's cool but scary at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...